Promoting Sustainable NGOs
A good home and quality education are not privileges, but necessities for a successful life. We improve communities through creating an avenue of support to build better lives. A self-sufficient woman, or an educated child has no limit to their future potential.
By providing a sense of hope through opportunity and support we intend to motivate individuals to reach their potential. Our aim is to create a lasting impact on the community through support of programs that provide women and children with opportunities to improve not only their current living standards but also for generations to come.
We promote an intergenerational approach to poverty eradication by addressing the needs of families. We focus on the often marginalized members of communities, women and children, in turn allowing whole communities to thrive.
Through promoting a holistic approach to family and community well being we enable NGOs to grow in their efficiency and service offerings to fully meet the needs of their target population. Further, we emphasize supporting sustainable models of intervention which consider financial feasibility, and eradication of the social issue facing the target population.
What We Fund
We support NGOs creating innovative and financially sustainable solutions to basic service access issues. Specifically, we provide grants to NGOs to enable organizations to:
- Become financially sustainable through income generating inputs
- Develop infrastructure necessary to deliver services
- Execute new programs to meet target population’s needs more effectively
Requirements for Potential Grantees
- 501©3 registered in the US
- Work within the fields of basic education, energy, food solutions, healthcare, housing, and water solutions
- Have a predominant focus on women and/or children
- Innovative approach to increasing access to basic services
- Program or project includes a financial sustainability strategy
- Evidence of social impact through measurement and evaluation
- Program or project seeking funding promotes:
- A financial sustainability strategy and/or provides income generation for NGO
- Increases scale and reach to target population and/or meets a previously unaddressed need of the population
- Develops infrastructure necessary to deliver services e.g. buildings
- Enables service delivery to become more effective in implementing your theory/strategy for social change
- Does not include funding for continuing overhead costs i.e. salaries unless it is attached to the introduction of new programming and includes an exit strategy for NGO to cover ongoing salaries costs post grant termination